Becoming a mentor
Would you like to train new Air Traffic Controllers and visiting controllers to become familiar with the Thai Airspace? Then you should consider becoming a mentor within the Thai vACC.
As a mentor you'll be expected to:
- Be an active member of the vACC (Home or Visiting)
- Have at least the C1 rating
- Have plenty of experience
- Be familiar with the VATSIM Global Rating Policy
- Be familiar with the VATSEA Divisional Policies
- Enjoy helping and energizing people new to the virtual aviation world
- Be able to help the trainee to set up a scope from scratch
- Train new air traffic controllers for the Thai vACC
Contact the Training Director (via the VATSEA HQ) to show your intentions to become a mentor.